When the next live round begins, you will also be given access, to the Fermenting Community, all the bonus recipes it contains and there will be 4 x 1.5 hours of Interactive Live Zoom classes, on Sundays 4pm-5.30pm AEST, to extend your understanding and skills
After completing this course you will be able to confidently make a wide range of fermented condiments.
Things like dill pickled cucumbers, beets with juniper and orange or spicy kim chi which, you can then munch on for a snack or add to a salad or a sandwich. Pre and probiotics never tasted as good!
You and your gut will thank you for learning.
Learn to ferment includes:
- An introduction to fermenting
- Capturing beneficial beasties
- Learn the process of fermentation
- What to do when...
Plus access to the following features...
- High quality step by step video tutorials
- An in depth workbook to guide you
- A recipe book with a range of dry salted and brined ferments
- Worksheets and guides to download including
- A resource page for equipment and ingredients